Marvellous Mondays #73 — Share the blogging love!
We're going to be making a few changes to the linky going forward now that Emily, Fran and I are all pretty much back at work. We all love and want to continue hosting Marvellous Mondays but in order to do so will need to scale back on some of the activities that are not really sustainable for us anymore. Unfortunately that means we will no longer be selecting top commenters each week, but we will continue to pick a featured post so please do keep those posts coming and we will continue to read, comment and feature as many as we can!
We always love welcoming new bloggers to Marvellous Monday, so if you’re new to our lovely little linky please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays as we like to call it, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Emily, Fran or myself a shout (details below) and we'll be happy to help.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
This week's featured post is by—
—who wrote Just Another Lonely Mum talking about how lonely motherhood can be sometimes. I think any mum or dad on maternity/paternity leave or stay at home mums/dads can relate to having moments like these. I know I definitely can, so it was comforting to read that I am not alone in having felt like this at times.
Feel free to grab our special featured post badge below and add it to your post.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →