Marvellous Mondays #34 - A new #MM baby!
This week has been amazing for commenting in the respect that our top commenter has broken a #MarvMondays record by commenting on at least 27 posts (that's not including host posts and possible any that haven't approved their comments yet) so we're congratulating her below, but also a low week as 11 linkers didn't comment on any posts at all. There's also a couple of names we're starting to see pop up on this list regularly and I hope you don't mind us dropping you a message just to remind you to comment in case you haven't got round to it yet.
Please can you ensure you've finished your commenting by midday each Saturday; Emily or I check comments Saturday evenings in preparation to send out the newsletter each Sunday morning, so any comments made after this time will be missed, so we can only apologise, but Saturday midday is the deadline.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
As Emily has given birth to her beautiful baby boy (congratulations!), the lovely Fran of Back with a Bump has kindly offered to pick up as co-host whilst she's away. Thankyou Fran for stepping in, we're grateful to have you!
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
So, it's top commenter time and this week it's the lovely Beth of Life as Mum with a whopping amount of comments. Thankyou for taking your time to comment on so many posts last week; it's hugely appreciated by the #MarvMondays community.
We had three joint-second commenters this week, and those were Organised by Jo, Blabbermama and Coombe Mill. It's amazing how much you guys are commenting; thankyou for appreciating #MarvMondays so much to keep it up and share the linky love!
My featured post this week is All Hail The Perfect Parents by Digital Motherhood who wrote about two very recent tragic events including children and how the world has jumped on the parents to blame. Sarah talks about how we should be compassionate and understanding instead of blaming immediately before we all know the facts and I completely agree.
Emily's featured post this week is 5 Reasons to be excited for the Euro Cup 2016 by The Frenchie Mummy who managed to make me think about Euro 2016 in a whole new light. I loved the tongue in cheek style of her post which had me grinning and nodding my head throughout. If you havent read her post already then you really should, especially for the eye candy at the end!
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @FranHJones or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →