Marvellous Mondays #37 - Link up your most marvellous posts!
Good morning, folks!
I am now officially on maternity leave so sh*t is really getting real; I'm now 37 weeks so probably still a little while to go (unless baby decides different), but #MarvMondays will still continue with Emily and a co-host when I take a couple of weeks off!
This week we have had 10 people who have not commented on other posts (though this is excluding the host's posts as we don't check those) - our highest number ever! However we have only 6 posts that received 0 comments at all. Still not a great number, but the lowest we've ever had and I know a few people have had issues with being able to comment on other's blogs so could you ensure you're A) linking the correct URL (had a couple of broken links this week) and B) ensure your comments forms actually work.
Please can you ensure you've finished your commenting by Saturday morning; Emily or I check comments on Saturdays in preparation to send out the newsletter each Sunday morning, so any comments made after this time will be missed, so we can only apologise, but Saturday morning is the deadline.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
This week's top commenter was Beth of Life as Mum, who left a staggering amount of comments on others blogs. Even more amazing as I know she was awaiting the birth of her new baby at the time and has since given birth, congratulations Beth!
We also had the lovely Hot Pink Wellingtons, our maternity co-host, Fran at Back with a Bump and Queen of Collage as commenting runners-up! Thankyou to all our weekly commenters for appreciating#MarvMondays and for the fab work you always help us put in to keeping this linky successful and running!
My featured post this week is I Didn't Know I Was in Labour | Honey Nut's Birth Story by The Mummy Stylist who recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl; I love the way it's written like a timeline and you can see the text messages and pictures taken throughout Sabrina's labour - it makes for a really interesting read and I'm a sucker for birth stories anyway! Congratulations Sabrina!
Emily's featured post this week is Mission Impossible…The Crap Baskets by The Aloha Mummy who shared her ingenious “Crap Basket” invention. It seems Emily isn't the only one who feels like she is constantly picking up and moving abandoned and misplaced things around the house all of the time. Rather than complain about it, The Aloha Mummy has created a very clever and fun solution to this problem which you’ll definitely want to try!
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!