Marvellous Mondays #63 — Share the blogging love!
Last week was another good week with 89 posts linked, which is great as we thought with some off on half-term it may be quieter than usual. We have noticed that many linkers still aren't commenting on the post before their own. Please comment on at least one of the host's posts and the one before your own, and then at least one other of your choice, but the more comments the better, as that's what makes the linky world go round.
We love welcoming new bloggers to Marvellous Monday and it's been great seeing so many new names popping up. If you're new to our lovely little linky, please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays etiquette, especially commenting, which is really important to us. If you have any questions, just give Fran, Emily or myself a shout and we'll be happy to help.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week was the lovely—
Beth of Life as Mum
—who always takes the time to leave lots of lovely comments on your posts when she links up. Thank you Fiona! Our runner-up top commenter's were the fab Blissful Domestication and Stressy Mama. Thank you all ladies for spending lots of time reading and commenting. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays so marvellous!
This week's featured post is by—
—who wrote The highly contagious virus affecting the Queen, Ed Sheeran & killing the art of conversation. We loved this post as one our pet hates is like how often people like say like in like a sentence (though I am myself a huge culprit). Thanks for sharing this brilliant post, Jane.
Feel free to grab our special featured post badge below and add it to your post.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →