Marvellous Mondays #12 - Link up your blog's best posts!
Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays and a huge thanks to all of our linkers last week. It's so lovely to see bloggers returning each week and we're loving all of the amazing posts that are linked up.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Take a chill pill! by Life As We See It who wrote a post I can hugely relate with; about how we should all stop living our lives at 100mph and take the time out to really appreciate what we have and to focus on our families rather than everything else that can wait. Char also takes some incredible photographs that you should definitely check out!
Emily's featured post this week is Can Sick Kids Play Outdoors? by Project: Urban Wilding who wrote a rather thought provoking post on whether or not children should be made to stay indoors when they are unwell, or whether taking them outdoors, provided they are wrapped up warm, could actually be good for them. It makes for a really interesting read for any parent, so we'd definitely recommend checking it out!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →