PurFlo Blogger of the Year 2016 - Brand Ambassador
Morning linkers! There's a bit of a rule change this week, so if you could check out the guidelines below before linking, that would be fab. We just want to make sure you're all getting a good amount of comments when you link with us and we've realised this is the best way we can keep an eye on that!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is What Does Motherhood Mean To You? by Five Little Doves, who wrote an absolutely beautiful and heart-wrenching post about what motherhood means to us all. Once again, Laura almost brought me to tears with her absolutely beautiful writing!
Emily's featured post this week is Hello Sunshine by Mum Muddling Through who wrote a hilarious, but very true post on what happens to us Brits when the sun comes out. Basically the flip-flops, BBQ, sun cream and Al Fresco dining come out and begin in houses and gardens across the land! But with such fickle weather who can blame us I say. I dare you to read this post and not tick at least 10 things off this list!
NB. RULE CHANGE - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours at an absolute minimum per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →