Marvellous Mondays #64 — Share the blogging love!
What an amazing week last week was! For the first time ever we crossed the 100 link-up mark with 104 posts linked up which was incredibly exciting for us as hosts. Thankyou to everyone that returns each week to link up with us, and to all the new linkers that have joined us over the past few weeks and months. We are so hugely appreciative to each and everyone one of you for linking up with us each Monday.
We always love welcoming new bloggers to Marvellous Monday, so if you’re new to our lovely little linky please take some time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with #MarvMondays as we like to call it, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Emily, Fran or myself a shout (details below) and we'll be happy to help. In a nutshell, please make sure you are all commenting on one the host posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice and we'll be three happy little bunnies.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week was the lovely—
Angela of Life, Motherhood & Everything
—who always takes the time to leave lots of lovely comments on your posts when she links up. Thank you Angela! Our runner-up top commenter's were the fab The Mum from Brum and Stressy Mama. Thank you all ladies for spending lots of time reading and commenting. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays so marvellous!
This week's featured post is by—
Parker & Me
—who wrote Has Blogging Become Too Competitive? This is something I’ve asked myself a few times, especially when I have a writers block or see a drop in stats. I completely share Stacie's belief that we should all work together and not against each other.
Feel free to grab our special featured post badge below and add it to your post.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →