Marvellous Mondays #62 — Share the blogging love!
Morning all! Once again, a huge thankyou for continuing to link up with us each week; sadly we had 25 posts not commented on last week which isn't great. The end of the linky is being severely neglected, so Emily, Fran and I will be focusing on improving that from now on, whether it means changes to the rules or focusing our own comments at the end. I know alot of people tend to get their commenting done when they link-up initially, but if possible, please try and pop back throughout the week.
25 posts not commented on also means 25 people not following the rules and commenting on at least the post before theirs. Please please please remember to comment on the one before you at the bare minimum so that everyone gets at least one comment (though we're working on this being a much higher figure).
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week was the lovely—
Fiona of Coombe Mill
—(again) who always takes the time to leave lots of lovely comments on your posts when she links up. Thank you Fiona! Our next top commenter was the fab Helen from Just Saying Mum. Thank you all ladies for spending lots of time reading and commenting. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays so marvellous!
This week's featured post is by—
—who wrote I don't want my blog to be.. A hugely relatable post for any blogger. It’s always great to reflect and remind yourself of what you what your blog to be, why you’re blogging and whether those things still ring true and reading Sarah’s post made me reflect on all of those things.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →