Marvellous Mondays #61 — Share the blogging love!
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week. Again we had another great week with 93 of you joining us. It was also lovely to see so many new names and faces joining us too, so for those of you that are new welcome to Marvellous Mondays! Please make sure you take the time to read our guidelines below and get familiar with the linky, especially commenting which is really important to us. If you have any questions just give Emily, Fran or myself a shout and we’ll be happy to help.
Commenting still remains a big focus for us as we are still finding there are too many posts that have no comments or less than the guidelines. Please, please, please make sure you are all commenting on one of the host's posts, the post before yours and any other post of your choice at an absolute minimum. We know that everyone is very busy, but it's not fair to link and run. We're really open to hearing your feedback and suggestions so if you have any you would like to share then get in touch with one of us.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week was the lovely—
Fiona of Coombe Mill
—who always takes the time to leave lots of lovely comments on your posts when she links up. Thank you Fiona! Our next top commenters were Beth from Life as Mum and Becky from Mummy & Rory. Thank you all ladies for spending lots of time reading and commenting. You are all part of what makes Marvellous Mondays great!
This week's featured post is by—
The Life of a Stay at Home Dad of Two
—who wrote Watching my baby girl suffer from seizures has scarred me for life. As a parent I can't think of anything worse than watching a little one go through such a scary experience at such a young age. Reading Gary's account of it was just as touching as it was emotional so thank you for sharing it with us all on Marvellous Mondays.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →