Marvellous Mondays #60 — Share the blogging love!
I hope you're all enjoying linking up in 2017 and are happy with the changes we've made to Marvellous Mondays this year. Please feel free to drop Emily, Fran or I a message or just leave a comment on one of our posts if there's anything you think isn't working or any thoughts on how we could improve #MM in any way; we need your feedback to keep our little linky growing and successful and we really want to drop the number of posts that are receiving no comments as we understand this would stop you wanting to link with us each week.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
We had another fab week with 87 link-ups but still quite disappointing with 18 posts not receiving any comments at all; it sucks for those joining with us (especially for the first time) to put in the work and then get nothing back from the linky so let's try our hardest to always make sure you comment on the post before yours at an absolute minimum. This week's top commenter is the lovely—
Beth of Life as Mum
—who left an abundance of comments. Beth was followed closely by the lovely Angela of Life, Motherhood & Everything. Thankyou ladies for always taking the time to make Marvellous Mondays as marvellous as we think it is.
This week's featured post is by—
Mum Muddling Through
—who wrote Losing Our Baby At 23 Weeks. We loved the honesty of this post and didn't realise the implications of losing a baby at such a late gestation and how it means no birth or death certificate, which must make it all the more heartbreaking. Thank you Sarah for writing and sharing something so close to your heart.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →