Marvellous Mondays #55 — Christmas is coming!
Happy December, folks!
December is somehow upon us resulting in another gorgeous Marvellous Mondays photo taken by the lovely Em and one hell of a panic from me (so not ready). Archie is a Christmas day baby so this time of the year is always twice as hectic for that reason, but once the present-buying is out of the way, it's always such a fantastic time for the family. I know Christmas day is seen as such a negative time for a birthday but we've always found it's twice as amazing, as family are always around and everyone's in such good spirits.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
We're often reaching close to the 100 mark each week so thankyou for all of our linkers, old & new, for helping to make that happen! We knew giveaway week would be a good turnout but for the surrounding weeks to be almost as popular has been great. We hope you all enjoyed celebrating our first birthday with us and we hope to celebrate many more.
This week's top commenter is the lovely—
Fiona of Coombe Mill
—who left an amazing number of comments. Thankyou Fiona, for regularly taking part on #MarvMondays!
My featured post this week is Adoption : There Are Always Two Sides To The Story by The Newby Tribe who writes an important post regarding those social media posts around relatives trying to find their adopted family members; the story may not always be what it seems.
Emily's featured post this week is The Nativity for Toddlers by R is For Hoppit which was a hilarious take on explaining the nativity story to toddlers. It had me in stitches because it pretty much accurately reflects how the conversation would go if I tried to explain it to my little one. This is seriously a must read post!
Fran's featured post this week is Crummy Mummy with Annoying Things You Only Notice When You Become A Parent which I could totally relate to and had me nodding in agreement, especially how badly laid out shops are!!
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →