Marvellous Mondays #52 - It's Our First Birthday!
Happy Birthday #MarvMondays!
A fab week last week with 95 link-ups; we've been overwhelmed recently with how many loyal linkers we have as well as new bloggers joining us all the time, thanks for helping us build our little community! Sadly though, 17 posts didn't receive any comments at all, something we need to work on. It seems to be the end of the linky that's suffering so please don't link & run and for those who link up early, if you get a chance, pop back and leave some love on the last few posts. Also, when you do comment, try to ensure the name of your blog is included so we can match up the comments easily. Sadly, we'll now be keeping an eye on our non-commenters and may end up end up removing posts where linkers repeatedly don't follow the rules.
A birthday prize for our one special linker!
FYI You'll want to get some serious commenting practice in over the next few weeks because we'll soon be announcing a special Marvellous Mondays first birthday giveaway that will be awarded to our top commenter of the week (not this week, but the week the giveaway goes live, probably the last week of November). We're teaming up with an awesome brand to bring you a lovely prize!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week is Fiona from Coombe Mill who left an amazing number of comments on posts again, and Fiona was followed by our runner-up commenters this week; Angela from Life, Motherhood & Everything, Abi from Something About Baby and Emily from Babies and Beauty. Thankyou all once again for taking the time to comment on so many posts.
My featured post this week is My rainbow baby by Mrs H's Favourite Things who writes a beautiful sad, but happy post all about her journey to her two rainbow babies and what the term rainbow baby means to her. Lucy's starting a fantastic blog series where others can share their stories of having children after loss and what it means to them so pop over and have a read.
Emily's featured post this week is 5 toys that aren't just for Christmas.. by Shinners & the Brood who shared a perfectly timed post of five of their favourite, or not so favourite toys for Christmas that had Emily chuckling away, whilst mentally writing her list at the same time.
Fran's featured post this week is Five things I dislike about my boyfriend… by Mommy and Rory which really made us chuckle as to mark their anniversary, Becky decided to share some of the silly things that annoy her about her boyfriend. Fran can totally relate to this as much as she loves her husband, he does some really annoying things - getting sock fluff on the carpet is definitely top of the list!
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum number of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →