Marvellous Mondays #50 - Scaring the blogging love!
Halloween is very fitting in our household right now as we've barely slept all week so deprivation is rife. Both of my children have been hit with an awful cold/fever resulting in awful sleepless nights for a week now. It has been truly terrifying, but onto commenting. Unfortunately, we had another poor week for commenting with 16 posts not receiving any comments. This is really disappointing so please, please ensure you follow the linky rules. It’s not fair to link your post without commenting on others' posts.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week is Emily from Babies & Beauty who left a fantastic number of comments on your posts. Our runner-up top commenters this week are Angela from Life, Motherhood & Everything followed by Jaki from Jaki Jellz; thankyou all once again for taking the time to comment on so many posts.
My featured post this week is Sparkles & Stretchmarks with Am I The Only Blogger Who... — From the beginning to the very end of Hayley's post I was nodding along and laughing out loud, a fab one that all of us bloggers can relate to!
Emily's featured post this week is My 11 Truths About Adoption by Tooting Mama who shared a really insightful and thought provoking post on adoption from the perspective of the parents and the children. As someone that doesnt know very much about adoption it really opened my eyes to it and gave me a whole new perception of it.
Fran's featured post this week is Five Little Doves with Introducing Rainbow Week. As a mum who’s also lost a child this beautiful post really resonated with me on celebrating life after loss and the miracle of the rainbow baby.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →