Marvellous Mondays #49 - Sharing the blogging love!
Thanks to everyone that linked up with us last week, we had 90 link ups which again is amazing! However, commenting again wasn't fantastic and there were 14 posts that didn’t receive any comments. Again this is disappointing to see and something we have to change to make it fair for everyone joining us. We want Marvellous Mondays to continue to be a great place for you to link up to each week, both in terms of discovering lots of other fantastic bloggers, and for helping you to promote your posts so please make sure you follow the guidelines and comment on the minimum number of posts.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard & Fran of Back with a Bump, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
Our top commenter this week is Fiona from Coombe Mill who left a fantastic number of comments on your posts. Our runner-up top commenters this week are Kat from Candyfloss Dreams followed by Emily from Babies and Beauty (again!); thankyou all once again for taking the time to comment on so many posts.
My featured post this week is Jaki Jellz with Who Should Discipline Your Child? who raises some important points around who should discipline your child and how it can affect your parenting when other people decide to take it upon themselves to do it.
Emily's featured post this week is Questions To Ask At Parents’ Evening by the Newby Tribe who wrote a great post on what questions to ask at parents evening in order to gain the most insight and really use those precious ten minutes with the teacher well. It’s particularly helpful as Emily will be having their first parents evening the week after half term so she's really keen to make sure to ask questions that will help them get a good feel for how their little lady has been settling in to school life.
Fran's featured post this week is Crummy Mummy with How Can I Boost My Child’s Self Esteem? It’s that moment every parent dreads when they hear their child talk about themselves negatively, and this post had some really helpful tips on how to encourage our children to be independent and confident.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard), Fran (@BackWithABump_) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts, the post directly before yours and one other of your choosing at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've completed your commenting by Friday night each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard, @BackWithABump_ or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →