Marvellous Mondays #45 - Share the linky love!
Happy Mon-yay (sort of)!
Morning MM-er's! I'm definitely still finding my feet with blogging since having a baby, once again a week has flown by and I've no idea where the time has gone. Em and I are losing track of who did what each week, but we're amazed at how well the linky is growing regardless of our struggle. Thankyou so much for continuing to link up with us each week!
I'm overwhelmed by the number of comments left this week; hardly any posts had 0/1 comments and there were some that had 10+ comments, amazing! We also had a lot of linkers leaving lots of comments so thankyou so much for that. Though it was a fantastic week for the sheer number of comments linkers were leaving, we also had a large number of linkers who didn't comment at all which isn't ideal. I also had to re-pick my featured post a couple of times as the fantastic posts I'd chosen didn't abide by the rules (the author hadn't commented on any posts or didn't carry the #MarvMondays badge), so please try and make the effort to comment on at least the minimum number of posts in the future.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
This week's fabulous top commenter is the lovely Beth of Life as Mum; thankyou so much for taking the time to comment on lots of our #MarvMondays posts, again!
Next we have our runner-up commenters, Candyfloss Dreams and Something About Baby. Thankyou to all our top commenters for taking time to comment on more posts than is expected, you're the reason our little linky is growing so well week-by-week!
My featured post this week is Why I Paid for the Meningitis B Vaccine by Me and B Make Tea who wrote a very informative post about her decision to pay privately to vaccinate her son against Meningitis B; I also made the same decision after doing some research and this is a great post if you want to know more about the vaccination.
Emily's featured post this week is The Mummy Break Challenge: Are You Game from Lucy At Home who shared a great post on the importance of us mummies (and daddies!) taking time for ourselves and taking a break once in a while. In the busyness of life we often put ourselves last after everyone and everything else, and Lucy’s post really resonated with me and was a great reminder to reprioritise from time to time.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →