Marvellous Mondays #43 - Share the linky love!
Massive apologies again for commenting so late this week, it's been really tough since baby Blue arrived getting any blogging done at all; I'm sure it won't be long until we're back in the swing of things but thanks for bearing with me for now! We've had lots of new people asking to be added to the email reminders too which is lovely, so if you don't receive one but want to, just let me or Em know and we'll happily add you!
This week, we had 8 posts which weren't commented on at all which isn't the best figure; can you please make sure you're taking the time to follow the rules and comment on at least the bare minimum that we ask for? If everyone followed the rules, every single post linked up should be receiving at least 2 comments (one from the linker in front and one from the host's). We also had 7 linkers not commenting on any posts at all this week - thankfully no repeat offenders though, so I completely understand that sometimes it's difficult to get back to the linky or we all have stuff going on in our lives. Let's hope for better next week.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
This week's fabulous top commenter is the lovely Kat of Candyfloss Dreams; thankyou so much for taking the time to comment on lots of our #MarvMondays posts!
Next we have our runner-up commenters, Something About Baby and The Invisible Insomniac. Thankyou to all our top commenters for taking time to comment on more posts than is expected, you're the reason our little linky is growing so well week-by-week!
My featured post this week is a What to look for in a Newborn Photographer by Mudpie Fridays; We've never had a newborn photoshoot but were strongly considering it with our second and Clare had some fantastic tips, lots of things to consider that wouldn't even have entered my head!
Emily's featured post this week is An Apology to Tess Stimson, the People On The Plane and in The Restaurant by Rainbows Are Too Beautiful who wrote a really eye opening and heartfelt open letter to Tess Stimson about what it is like to raise and integrate children with special needs into a society that doesn’t and isn’t always understanding of what having special needs means and looks like. It was a really touching post that made Emily want to understand more and do more to make sure that she does.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. NEW RULE! To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
SHARE THIS POST
Need a designer?
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →