Marvellous Mondays #42 - Share the linky love
Firstly, I have to apologise this week for commenting on everyone's posts so late in the game (later than our own deadline of Saturday, breaking our own rules!), but I have a pretty good reason, blame the 4 week old! Emily and I are both adjusting to life with two so bear with us for a while until we get the hang of things again, we'll still get round to the comments and checks, it just may be a little later than usual for a while!
We had an amazing 67 of you link up with us for the last Monday of the summer, so thank you! Hopefully you all had a lovely day and maybe even had some of the last of the summer sunshine to boot. Unfortunately we still had 4 posts without any comments. Let's try to improve that this week and be as generous as we can with our commenting.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
Beth from Life as Mum commented on an absolutely incredible number of posts this week. How she does it with a newborn and two little ones amazes me, so thank you for taking so much time to comment on so many posts!
Next we have our joint second commenters, Helen from All The Beautiful Things and Liane from Rosy Cheeks Muddy Feet. Both lovely ladies commented on a pretty impressive number of posts too so thank you for spreading lots of linky love.
My featured post this week is a rather emotional post, Letter to my son as he turns 10 by Queen of my Castle; I think all of us as parents are so aware of how fast time flies and how quickly are little ones are taking their first steps, first words, and before we know it they're all grown up and showing us how amazing they are as people and Queen of my Castle puts it beautifully with a letter to her son.
Emily's featured post this week is Girls You Are So Much More Than Boobs and Bums By Just Saying Mum who wrote a great post on the realities of raising daughters in a social media, instant gratification, celebrity obsessed world, and the importance and challenges of good parenting in guiding them to see that they are so much more than boobs and bums, as she puts it.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote but no linkys please. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. NEW RULE! To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →