Marvellous Mondays #38 - Link & Share your favourite posts!
Good morning, folks!
Whilst poor Emily is having no fun in this heat with a newborn, I'm also not having much fun carrying one around in my body! I've really struggled this week with doing anything at all, the heat has been unbearable and now my poor little boy has caught chickenpox (meaning I've got to keep this baby in at least until they clear up or we could have problems!) - but our reliable #MarvMondays is still here and we love seeing your posts!
This week we had our highest number of link-ups to Marvellous Mondays which was fantastic to see, so thank you to everyone that returns each week, and welcome to all our new linkers! At the same time, we also had our highest number of people not commenting; 11, and highest number of posts with no comments; 8. These are just slight increases, but it is still disappointing to see this number going up rather than down especially when we have more people linking up than previously. PS. There's a new rule that's been added this week, please check it our below!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
This week's top commenter was Helena of The Queen of Collage, who left an incredible amount of comments on others blogs. Especially impressive as she's most recently had a little on too, thanks Helena!
We also had the lovely Maddy of The Speed Bump, Fran at Back with a Bump and Stef of Blabbermama as commenting runners-up! Thankyou to all our weekly commenters for appreciating #MarvMondays and for the fab work you always help us put in to keeping this linky successful and running! We're seeing alot of the same names week-in/week-out so it's lovely to know we have regulars that enjoy linking up with us and take part so often!
My featured post this week is Why Pokemon Go! and Parenting are the same thing.. by The Speed Bump who wrote a hilarious post about the new phenomenon that is Pokemon Go! and how we as parents, certainly don't need it as we have our own version of the game going on; check out Maddy's fab post for some giggles and lots of 'yep, that's so true!'.
Emily's featured post this week is Toddler Group Etiquette by Meet Other Mums who shared a great post on what you can expect from playgroups should you have yet to discover the joys of them and the etiquette that goes along with them. Either you'll have already been to a playgroup or ten and will be nodding along when you read this post, or you'll have yet to innocently wander into one and will be better off for having read this.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
6. NEW RULE! To be chosen as one of our featured posts, you must have commented on the minimum of posts as laid out above, and you must have our badge present on your post or in the sidebar of your site.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
SHARE THIS POST
Need a designer?
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →