Marvellous Mondays #36 - Welcome back, Emily!
Welcome back, Em!
Firstly, a huge welcome back to Emily after having a couple of weeks off with her new baby boy - we really missed Em but were so grateful to have Fran co-hosting; she was fantastic at it and even more organised than Em and I usually are!
This week we have had 7 people who have not commented on other posts which is lower than last week so thank you! However we have 12 posts that received 1 comment, or worse no comments at all. This is really disappointing and sad to see, especially when people are taking the time to link up their posts and comment on others posts. Please can you make sure that you are doing the minimum commenting laid out in the guidelines and using #MarvMondays when you comment.
Please can you ensure you've finished your commenting by Saturday morning; Emily or I check comments on Saturdays in preparation to send out the newsletter each Sunday morning, so any comments made after this time will be missed, so we can only apologise, but Saturday morning is the deadline.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
We also had the lovely First Tooth as a commenting runner-up. Thankyou to all our weekly commenters for appreciating #MarvMondays and for the fab work you always help us put in to keeping this linky successful and running!
My featured post this week is Plan With Me | July - Sunshine and Happiness by Twin Mummy Yummy as it's a post I've already re-visited several times! I'm a complete planner/stationery addict and only this week was on the lookout for a new agenda for the next year; thanks to this post, I came across some seriously gorgeous online shops to complete my new planner!
Fran's featured post this week is How To Find The Perfect Day Nursery by The Frenchie Mummy which she thought was a really good post on what to look for in a nursery and particularly timely as this is something that she is starting to explore herself.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →