Marvellous Mondays #35 - Come & share your latest posts!
Sadly, 7 posts this week didn't receive any commenting love (bar the host's), which is still a pretty rubbish amount. That also means 7 linkers still aren't commenting on the post before theirs, which is the most crucial one we ask for. We want you all to receive at least two comments each week and the only way is if people abide by the rules and prioritise commenting on the one before you! We understand that some people comment later in the week or perhaps their comments haven't been approved yet so hopefully this number isn't quite correct. Let's aim for a lower one next week. Once again, we've had 11 commenters who haven't commented at all except on the host posts, again, this reinforces that we'd rather people prioritise the post before theirs.
Please can you ensure you've finished your commenting by Saturday morning; Emily or I check comments on Saturdays in preparation to send out the newsletter each Sunday morning, so any comments made after this time will be missed, so we can only apologise, but Saturday morning is the deadline.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
As Emily has given birth to her beautiful baby boy (congratulations!), the lovely Fran of Back with a Bump has kindly offered to pick up as co-host whilst she's away. Thankyou Fran for stepping in, we're grateful to have you!
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
So, it's top commenter time and this week it's the lovely Blabbermama with a whopping amount of comments. Thankyou for taking your time to comment on so many posts last week; it's hugely appreciated by the #MarvMondays community.
Our runners up this week were the wonderful Organised by Jo (again!), Something About Baby and My Mom Jeans. Both our featured posters were also top commenters this week, which hasn't happened before! Thankyou for appreciating #MarvMondays, guys, and for the fab commenting you've done this week!
SOMETHING ABOUT BABY
My featured post this week is Dress to Impress: Booby Style by Something About Baby; As a Mummy who didn't get to breastfeed for long first time round and someone who had struggled knowing what on earth to wear, I found this post so informative in the weeks leading up to having my second baby. Thanks to Abi, I now have some fab Facebook groups to go to about whether certain clothes are nursing-friendly and some great tips on what I'll feel comfortable wearing (and how that will affect nursing) when I'm out and about! I'd highly recommend this read for any breastfeeding Mama's!
Fran's featured post this week is When The Baby Pulls a HULK strop by Blabbermama. This really made me chuckle as she perfectly described the nightmare that is The Teething Baby. Poor Oliver had so much going on, teething was a walk in the park so I’m sure Poppy will not let us get away with it. That reminds me, must buy some Dentinox! Anyway, have a read and I’m sure you’ll relate.
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. Please ensure you've done your commenting by Saturday midday each week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @FranHJones or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →