Marvellous Mondays #32 - a blogger's linky!
First of all, thank you to everyone for taking notice of our newsletter last week, Emily and I noticed a huge difference in the amount of link-ups we received and the number of comments being left. It's really made a difference and we're so happy that everyone's starting to get a higher amount of comments, though it's still something we'll continue to work on week-by-week!
There are still a small number of posts who are receiving low comments or no comments at all so please remember to always prioritise commenting on the post before yours if possible. Sadly, we did notice quite a high number of people not commenting on any and this is something we're aiming to reduce happening so please spread the linky love as much as possible.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
So, it's top commenter time; this week the amazing Emma of Island Living 365 commented on 12 posts (not including the host's posts), and we would like to say a massive thank you lovely! You'll be included in our top commenters list on Twitter and we'll aim to share your posts more over the next week.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Things I Will Never Do For My Kids by Queen of my Castle who wrote a brilliant post about all the things we say we won't do before we have kids and then, of course, we have kids and end up doing all of those things and more! A brilliant and funny post we can all relate to.
Emily's featured post this week is Our Family in a Hotel Overnight Would Never End Well by Firstooth who shared a wet yourself laughing account of her families two day trip to Legoland. Whilst day one went spectacularly well, day two was quite the different story and Emily finished her story thinking you just couldn’t make this stuff up. Definitely a recommended read if you haven't read it already!
NB. IMPORTANT STUFF - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →