Marvellous Mondays #26 - Link up your best posts!
Happy bank holiday, guys. Put your feet up and have a cuppa! I hope you're all having a fab day and for those who still fancy linking a post or two, we're still here! It's been a seriously eventful week for us but most of it I still can't really discuss (I know, how annoying).
One thing I can mention, is that I found myself shortlisted in the photography category of the BritMums BiBs2016 awards; how on earth did that happen!? I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed as I didn't ask for votes in that category and I'm surrounded by such talented photographers, when I feel as if I've just been winging it! I'll write a post about the whole thing shortly, but for those who would like to vote, you can do so here:
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Nature or Nurture? by Tammymum who wrote a really interesting post around whether the way we are as people is down to our upbringing and the influences around us, or whether it's already ingrained in us as to how we'll turn out. It was a really interesting subject to consider as I know I'm always curious as to how my children will turn out and wonder how much of our behaviour influences their own.
Emily's featured post this week is How to Combat the Isolation of Parenthood by Tales and Tea who wrote a great post with some really practical tips and ideas of things you can do to avoid the feelings of isolation that can be so common when you are on maternity leave. Maternity leave can be and is such a great time for many of us, but there are definitely moments and days when you don’t feel your best and it can help to get out and about and connect with or make new mummy friends like Faye suggests.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →