Marvellous Mondays #25 - Link up your best posts!
Happy Mon-yay, linkers! I hope you've all had fabulously enjoyable weeks but for those who haven't, I feel your pain! We're just getting back on track after a run of sickness and I now have a blood test and the whooping cough jab to look forward to. Congratulations to those who've made the finalists for the MADs and good luck for the BIBs which will be announced this Friday, I hear!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Making a Happy Marriage by Petite Words who writes about marriage and gives some fab tips on how to make it work. I've always been one to believe that marriage isn't easy, it needs to be worked at, so I agreed with everything wholeheartedly and loved the tips she gave!
Emily's featured post this week is Real Nappy Week: A Cloth Bum Mum by Something About Baby who shared a post about the pros and cons of cloth nappies. This is a great introduction to cloth nappies and I’d recommend having a read if you’re considering cloth nappies, or like me aren’t too clued up on how they actually work in practice!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →