Marvellous Mondays #24 - Mondays are the new Fridays.. maybe.
Here we are again; Mondays seem to come round an awful lot quicker when you're pregnant with your second child! Time seems to be flying terrifyingly fast and Emily and I have really got into the swing of #MarvMondays now; have you noticed we make almost no mistakes at all anymore? Almost. Can I just remind you guys to use the hashtag when you're sharing posts? We'd love the chance to get #MarvMondays trending one day and that can only happen if we all rally together and hashtag it out!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is The Mummy Guilt When You Take Home Your Second Baby by Life with Baby Kicks who looks back on a previous post about the inevitable Mummy guilt once you've had baby #2! As I'm getting very pregnant with my second child, I've already been feeling the guilt for my first-born as I'm already not as energetic as I was before and I worry about how he'll receive his little brother or sister when the time comes, so I loved reading this and knowing that it will get better.
Emily's featured post this week is Indiatourous Rex and the Suitcase of Gloom by Right Royal Mother who wrote a hilarious, fly on the wall type post imaging in some detail, what life may have looked like in Anmer Hall as preparations took place for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s travels to India and Bhutan over the last week. This post made Emily laugh so much that her poor pelvic muscles were really put to the test – probably a good thing with only 10 weeks to go now!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Click here for code if you're on a mobile device.
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →