Marvellous Mondays #22 - Link up your best posts!
Welcome back, linkers! I'd like to apologise for the confusion last week; Emily and I decided to open #MarvMondays at a later time at 9am (I would say to get a lie-in but that certainly didn't happen for me!), and we both completely forgot about it altogether, haha. So, thanks for being patient with us and thanks for still linking, loved reading through all of your posts.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is How Many Children Do I Have? by Mrs H's Favourite Things who wrote a sad, but poignant, article on how to answer such a difficult question when you've experienced the loss of a child. Though I haven't lost any children, I've experienced some difficult questions since the death of my younger brother and I also know my parents struggle with some conversations too, so I really empathised with Lucy's post.
Emily's featured post this week is What Did Jamie Oliver Do Wrong by Something About Baby who wrote a great post on the Jamie Oliver breastfeeding debacle. I loved it because it gives a really balanced view to the whole debate. It definitely helped me get my facts in order and is well worth a read if you havent read it already!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →