Marvellous Mondays #21 - Link up your best posts!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Dear Mummy To Be by Rhyming with Wine who offers some wonderful parenting advice in poem format for new Mum's that's equal parts handy and hilarious! It's also so beautiful and gets me all excited for having a newborn again.
Emily's featured post this week is How To Blog Posts You Have to Read by Mummy in a Tutu who shared a great round up on blog posts that are great for any blogger to read whether new or more established. Emily loves finding and reading posts like these because they are such a wealth of knowledge and information. We'd really recommend taking a look at a few of these if you haven't already!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →