Marvellous Mondays #20
Happy Monday, guys, and I hope you're all looking forward to Easter! Honestly, I'm selfishly looking forward to hiding in the kitchen and scoffing my face with the kids chocolate eggs, only joking.. We had our 20 week scan this week and baby #2 is cooking nicely; we're team yellow so no hint of baby bits were seen either, they'll be more on that in my update later this week!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Meringue Nests – Lemon and Orange Flavoured by Nature Mum because these meringue nests look flipping delicious and I've found myself returning regularly in preparation for attempting this tasty recipe myself - a fab one for Easter!
Emily's featured post this week is Soft play on a Saturday? No effing way… by Mum Muddling Through who shared her hilarious take on the joys and perils (mostly perils) of soft play. Any parent that has been to soft play before will know and recognise these scenarios and for those that haven't, make sure you read this post before you go, I promise you'll thank us!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Did you know I'm a graphic designer too? If you're looking for help to brand your business or make your blog beautiful, check out my portfolio!
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →