Marvellous Mondays #18 - Mondays don't have to suck!
Happy Monday, guys! Thanks again for linking up last week and for sticking with us every week, we love having you and Marvellous Mondays has become our baby. I've also started another small linky open every fortnight for your personal/photography-proud posts called #snaphappy, so I'd love it if you could check that out too!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is.. The Toddler Riddle by R is for Hoppit, who wrote a hilarious post about the riddle that is the toddler! It seriously made me giggle out loud as Archie is a full-blown toddler now and has me completely flabbergasted, so check out this post if you need a Monday laugh!
Emily's featured post this week is Confidence by Meme and Harri who wrote a post about what it can feel like to lose confidence in yourself once you become a mum. Emily could really relate to her experience having felt like she lost her identity a little bit not long after becoming a mum herself. It's a really lovely, honest and open post that Emily thinks most parents will be able to resonate with.
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →