Marvellous Mondays #16 - Come and share your best posts!
Welcome back to Marvellous Mondays and thanks again to everyone who takes their time to link up each week. Emily and I are still loving reading and sharing all of your posts and are completely taken aback at how popular #MarvMonday's has become. Remember to keep using that hashtag and tweeting us your posts so we can share with our followers!
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Why I No Longer Sleep With My Husband by Unhinged Mummy who talks about how her relationship with her husband has improved since they've started sleeping seperately. I loved it because people always assume a relationship should work a certain way but this article is one of many that shows marriage is about what works for you, and not for other people.
Emily's featured post this week is First Dates by Something About Baby who wrote a great post about what first dates look like once you have children, compared to what they used to look like before you had children. Emily couldn't help but nod along and smile in agreement as she read it as it was so spot on!
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm Monday night.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and at least one other post of your choosing per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!
And onto our fabulous badge..
Need someone to design a new logo or blog theme, or even help edit your videos? I can do that for you. Find out more →