Happy Easter! Fancy more chocolate? (Of course you do)
Happy almost-chocolate day (as if I need an excuse to eat all the chocolate)! We're running a little giveaway featuring a few of my favourite bunny-related products (+ foodie treats), in the run-up to Easter Sunday. Scroll below to see how you can enter.
You could win a funfetti pack of eggs from one of my favourite online food shops, The Happy Mail, a mint green wooden bunny teether from Blue Bunny Boutique, a pair of beautiful bunny slippers (size 6-12 months) from Sew Heart Felt and a lovely soft bunny from the lovely folks at Harrods (no longer available to buy).
To win, all you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list (just to be notified of new posts or giveaways), by scrolling to the footer at the bottom of this page, and then enter your email via the widget below so I can check that you've signed up. That's it! So, if you're already subscribed, you're halfway there already. The winner shall be announced on Easter Sunday, a week from today.
Terms & Conditions
- All prizes were gifted to us for the purposes of this competition, except the Sew Heart Felt bunny slippers which were previously purchased by me (only worn by my little boy once for modelling purposes).
- This competition is open to entrants in the UK and over the age of 18 only and not open to anyone associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by midnight of Tuesday 4th October 2016.
- To subscribe to the Hello Archie mailing list, you must not only enter your email, but confirm your email address via the email you will receive shortly after subscribing. Only then will you be entered into the giveaway.
- One entrant shall win the prizes listed above.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at their absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- Hello Archie is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition as well as sending out the prize to the giveaway winner.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By entering the competition you agree to the use of your name in publicity relating to the competition and you are giving Hello Archie permission to contact you at a future date.
- The winner will be chosen using a random number generator built into the Rafflecopter widget and will be contacted on the email address within 48hrs of the competition closing. If the winner does not respond within 28 days a new winner will be drawn.
Looking for someone to design a new blog header or logo for your business? I'm a graphic & web designer! Find out more →