Marvellous Mondays #31 - On Mondays, We Link Up..
Hi everyone! I'm hoping the majority of you read through yesterday's e-mail but for those that didn't, Emily and I just have a few things to mention. We've recently had a rule change for linkers to comment on at least a host's post and always the post before theirs; we never wanted to be too strict with commenting but since we've recently lost quite a few linkers, we've had to start checking. Sadly, last week, 11 posts got no comments at all and 7 people didn't take part in commenting.
NB. Please remember to use the #MarvMondays hashtag when commenting, as this is the only way we can keep track & how linkers will know where you've come from.
We understand that people are busy and sometimes forget, but please try and make the effort to comment on as many other links as possible; this linky will never succeed in showing off your wonderful posts if everyone doesn't take part! And now for the nice bit..
A HUGE THANKS TO OUR TOP COMMENTERS!
To those wonderful linkers who are going above and beyond to take part; this week the wonderful Fiona of Coombe Mill commented on 11 posts (not even including the host's posts), and we would like to say a massive thank you for that. I'm sure everyone was really grateful to receive a comment! To thank Fiona, Emily and I will be sharing Fiona's posts more regularly via our social media for the next week.
Marvellous Mondays is a place bloggers can come to share all of their best posts of the week and somewhere we can all rally together to beat the Monday blues. Hosted by myself (Kaye) and the fabulous Emily of My Petit Canard, we'll be reading, commenting and sharing all of your wonderful posts.
My featured post this week is Kipper's Birth Story by Mudpie Fridays, who wrote all about recently giving birth to her second child (congratulations!). I love birth stories because they tend to be completely open and honest and this one by Clare is no exception. Plus, we can all coo over her beautiful new baby!
Emily's featured post this week is Confessions of a Guilty Blogger by Absolutely Prabulous who wrote such a great post about the things that she often feels guilty for as a blogger. We can definitely relate to most of these and were secretly relieved to realise that it’s not just us that struggle with the juggling act of balancing blogging and family life. It's a post well worth reading and a featured post for a reason so make sure you have a read, especially if you fancy a "thank goodness, it's not just me" moment!
NB. RULE CHANGE - HIGHLIGHTED IN PINK
1. You can link up to two posts per week. Posts can be new or old and on any topic you would like to share and promote. Linky opens at 6am on Monday morning and closes at 11:55pm the same day.
2. We'd love it if you could make sure you're following Emily (@MyPetitCanard) and myself (@HelloArchie_) on Twitter - mainly to ensure we can keep up with you all and remind you of the next weeks link-up!
3. Add the Marvellous Monday's badge to the bottom of your post. It's really simple and easy to do, just copy and paste the HTML code from the badge below.
4. In true linky fashion, please share the love and comment on one of the host's posts and the post directly before yours (preferably more!) at an absolute minimum per week. When commenting, use the hashtag #MarvMondays so that they know how you've found their post.
5. By linking up, you are giving us permission to send you a weekly email reminder for Marvellous Mondays.
Feel free to use the hashtag #MarvMondays when sharing your posts on Twitter and include either @MyPetitCanard or @HelloArchie_ so that we can share your marvellous posts on our own networks. Happy linking!